My Privacy Policy

This is the blog of Build Your Own Ecommerce Website!

My postal address is
2900 SW 175th Ave.
Aloha, OR 97006

You can email me via my Contact Form.

I DO NOT sell, rent, or give any email addresses or personal information to any third party.

From time to time, I may use visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in my privacy notice. If my information practices change at some time in the future I will post the policy changes to my blog to notify you of these changes and I will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.

I AM NOT responsible for the privacy policies of the sites that I link to.

If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact me at the above address.

Donate